1. The Fair Plate section (the FP Section) of the Hospo Voice site is a public forum presenting user opinions on Australian employers, workplaces and issues related to Australian employers, and as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Hospo Voice, an initiative of United Workers' Union.
2. By visiting and using the FP Section, you agree to be bound to and abide by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please leave the site now.
3. The materials on the FP Section have been prepared for general information purposes only, and may not necessarily be accurate, complete or current. No person should act or fail to act on the basis of these materials alone.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by law, United Workers' Union (including on behalf of its employees and agents) disclaims any and all liability (including liability for negligence) to any person arising out of or in relation to the use of, or access to, the FP Section.
5. You accept all risk and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using the FP Section and any information or material available from the site.
6. You can contribute to the FP Section by entering ratings information and comments about employers.
7. You are solely responsible for the content of any contributions you make to the FP Section and your contributions will be uploaded without review by United Workers' Union. All such contributions may be made public, unless otherwise indicated.
8. You must not enter content which may:
i. be indecent, sexist, racist or abusive;
ii. be discriminatory, bullying, or harassing;
iii. be false or misleading including the impersonation of other people;
iv. slander, libel or defame any person or entity;
v. cause injury of any kind;
vi. infringe or violate the intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any third party;
vii. violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations;
viii. contain software, viruses or any other malicious code; or
ix. promotes commercial products or services.
9. United Workers' Union reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to delete reviews that appear inauthentic or designed to manipulate the ratings and review system.
10. You indemnify United Workers' Union for any and all loss it may suffer as a result of any contribution you make to the FP Section including any loss United Workers' Union may suffer because of making the content of your transmission available to any third party.
11. While United Workers' Union reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to delete, alter or move any content or other posted material on the site, it is under no obligation to do so, nor is it under an obligation to update any information on the FP Section, or to correct any inaccuracy on the FP Section that may become apparent at a later time.
12. United Workers' Union, to the fullest extent allowed by law, neither takes nor assumes any responsibility for the products or services that may be promoted through the FP Section. Visitors to the FP Section should rely on their own enquiries and seek any assurance or warranties directly from the provider of the service or product.
13. United Workers' Union does not warrant the accuracy of any hypertext links provided on the FP Section, nor the suitability or accuracy of any content located at those links. Links and frames connecting the FP Section with other websites are for convenience only and do not mean that United Workers' Union is associated with, endorses or approves those other websites, their content, or the people who run, or contribute to, them. Use or reliance on the content of those websites is at the user's own risk.
14. United Workers' Union does not represent or warrant that any files displayed or obtained from or through the FP Section, or any other website linked to them, are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any such files are provided, and may only be accessed or used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of those files.
15. If you feel that any information on the FP Section has infringed your rights, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org